Home » How to Request a Transcript
HOW TO REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT
- Students will no longer be able to receive a free official academic transcript.
- A transcript fee of $3.25 must be paid for each official academic transcript.
- An unofficial transcript will be furnished without charge.
- Students may order an official academic transcript by accessing the online-transcript-ordering system through the secure website, http://iwantmytranscript.com/. The cost is $3.25 per transcript. This process is very efficient and easy to use.
- Provided that a student is not indebted to the University, a transcript request will be processed between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Thursday, and from 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. on Friday. (Please Note: Processing transcript requests at the end of a semester may take longer.)
- Provided there is no financial obligation owed to the University, students may obtain an unofficial transcript from NSUConnect at https://nsuconnect.nsula.edu:4445/prod/twbkwbis.P_GenMenu?name=homepage.
- Students who are indebted to the University may request an unofficial transcript from the University Registrar's Office without charge, and a picture ID is required.